Monday, September 17, 2012

 
My learning!
 
"It is said that the best teachers are always keen to learn"- This sentence made be very challenging especially in my subject- Science.
 
I have heard the above sentence in the  classes of the Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers. I have started  my training last month which encourages me to take series of exciting learning journeys. I am learning different teaching approaches and how learners respond to that method. How well a lesson can be planned and making it learners centric.
 
I am really looking forward to develop my practice as a teacher and which will help the learners to advance the ways in which they learn.
 
Finally i was impressed by Alvin Toffler's words:
 
'The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.'

Thank you Sancta Maria for making me learn and improve my skills :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I like what Toffler said too! I think he is absolutely right and has said it so perfectly. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete