Monday, February 11, 2013

Home Coming...



 After a short break of 3 months, I came back to Hyderabad and rejoined the Sancta Maria School as Student Affairs Officer & Counselor.  

During those months I missed  Hyderabad with its daily routine,  I missed my work and school activities,   interaction with my  colleagues, students and parents.  And at one point of time I had decided that I should come back!  As the saying goes, “Your home is where your heart is”.  I feel my heart is here….  in Hyderabad… in my school….

I am happy and excited to see how our school has grown in strength during these three months. I am also glad to see new students and colleagues who joined recently and still joining. The new  sections are opening to accommodate new enrollees.

I am eagerly waiting for coming academic year when our school introduces AS and A Levels (equivalent to 11 and 12 grades).

So, I am back and looking forward to meet you all!  

By: Olga Suri

No comments:

Post a Comment