Tuesday, July 21, 2015

In Search of An Inspiration


I wandered lonely as a cloud,
craving for a thought; clear and loud
looked at faces; random, unknown
alienated feelings was all, that was shown.
as I drew near, it drifted away
the more I looked, the more it sway.
in search of an inspiration to myself, I vowed.
Shan’t stop wandering, until found.

As I wandered, little did I look
for inspiration in the brook.
that crosses every hurdle
cheerful, excited and ready to cuddle.
Flowing through the rocks, falling from heights,
marching straight, towards its goal insight.
But, I moved ahead,
Leaving the brook behind..
As I further wandered little I took a load
to bend below and look on the road.
ups and downs, curves and bends
leading to destinations at its end.
bearing harsh rains, bearing all plight
glued to the ground, with all its might.

Yet I moved ahead,
leaving the road dead.
deeper I wandered in search of a thread,
visible to eyes and widely spread,
was the sun that shone so bright,
was the wind that blew with all its might
were the mountains that held its pride
was the rhythm on which everyone stride.
everything waiting to inspire me,
But none for me could abide
So, I carried on with my exploration,
desperately…..in search of an inspiration.
I wandered lonely as a cloud..
a desire so strong to stand out in the crowd.!

[ This poem belongs to the thoughts that were somewhere lying in our unconscious mind. The thoughts that we tend to ignore. May be, petty but could be the ones you can cherish for eternity. In the search of fame and glory, we miss out to enjoy every moment that we had spent during its journey. Big things do matter, but little things matter as well. As the time that passes by, never turns back. Nor it gives you a chance to repent.
Every moment is precious. Every day is important. Cherish it. ]
- Laxmi & Samiksha

No comments:

Post a Comment