Sunday, July 4, 2010

My birthday





Today, I express my sentiments with my words. No correction by an english teacher.
Yesterday, it was the 3rd of July and it was my birthday.
In the morning I was not feeling good because it was the first time that I celebrated my birthday without my parents and my sister (I arrived in India on 5th of January). It was very difficult...
For the lunch, I went with my husband, Vikram, and one friend to the restaurant.
After, we came back to home and I spoke with my sister on phone, in my bedroom, and I was telling her that it was difficult because I don't celebrate this special day with her.
And suddenly, Mrs Shetty and some of my colleagues opened the door, they were singing "Happy Birthday" and they had a cake with one candle.
They knew that these last days I wad missing my country, my culture, my family and my friends and they came.
Such a big surprise!!!
Tears flowed but it was tears of happiness.
I think that I have not joined a school but a family.
A big thank you to all the family of Sancta Maria International School.
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment