Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You Are The Most Important Person

You Are The Most Important Person


Your self-esteem is crucial.

· OUR self-esteem is also very important

Jot down the answers to these questions on your own. Be as honest with yourself as possible. This exercise is for you, and you will only be asked to share as much as you want to.

· What I like about myself

In answer to the following questions, think of one thing in each category that has made you feel good about yourself.

1. Anything I have done in my job?
2. Any skill I have?
3. Anything I have achieved which took a great deal of effort?
4. Any spare time activities?
5. Anything I do which helps others?
6. Any feature of my personality?
7. Any way in which I have changed?
8. Any fears I have overcome?
9. Anything I have thought, said, written or done?
10. Any way in which I relate to others?
List the three things most important to you which you do or have, that have added to your self-confidence.

List three things you would like to feel more confident about.

courtsey: www.circle-time.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment