Friday, November 16, 2012

Children Day Celebration @ Sancta Maria


Children's Day Celebrations @ Sancta Maria begins in the school building Foyer as students and teachers gather up to kick off the festivities!!!


Grade 10 students light the diya's as they acknowledge Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru's love for children.


....and who can ring these goodies...??!!!



"Whenever you wear your hat, your day will be special."  More so if it happens to be Children's Day!!!



The 'Car Race' in action!!!!
Students sitting inside in the Foyer made paper caps like the one worn by Pandit Nehru.


An ingenious Balloon Throw game in progress.


Now, THIS is a game after my heart....!!!


The game 'Ring the Bell' had many students ringing the bell and walking off with chocolates!


A Heafty, Scrumptious breakfast included Aloo Parathas with yogurt, idly and vadas with different types of chutnies and sambar; and ice-cream to wash it all down!!

1 comment:

  1. A book your children will love and so will you all https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1112438
    It has been a long time since I came and saw your website and now I see that your school has progressed well, as it should and looking very beautiful. Now besides the poem written by me on your blog "The Tamarind Tree" which was placed on your blog on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - Our Tamarind Tree, I would like to share with you the fact that I left my job as an AGM in the SBI to write children's books.
    I finally published my first children's book a month or so ago, it was rather expensive, so it is now that I am letting you know about it as the special low price black and white edition was finally published last night. The books is one of a series and named "Tales of the Booga Dooga Land - The Wormus" and I think your entire staff and all the children of your school will love it. Since these days times have changed, and even the author is not given a free copy, I can not send you one.
    Do take a look at the preview of the book on Amazon.com - or at the publishers site - you are sure to like it very much and maybe on the Next Children's day - you may feel tempted to read out a passage from the book to the children as part of the speech you give them - for I have taken care to embed lessons of goodness and kindness, courage and faith in many little events in the book. The link to the book on the Publishers site is https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1112438
    All best and seeing your school tempts me to visit Hyderabad some time and meet you all - you do have a visibly great culture running through your school
    Deepak Menon
    A2/34 Rajouri Garden
    New Delhi - 110027
    Mob - 09871118130

    ReplyDelete