Tuesday, October 5, 2010

REMINDERS FOR THE ADVANCED SOUL

For teacher’s day, I received “Messiah’s handbook” written by Richard Bach as a gift by the management of the school.

Everytime, I open any page of this book, I feel that the sentences apply to me

I would like to share some of them with you…

-You have the power to do anything you wish except these two :

You cannot create reality.

You cannot destroy it.

-You do not exist to impress the world. You exist to live your life in a way that will make you happy.

-You wait a lifetime to meet Someone who understands you, accepts you as you are. At the end, you find that Someone, all along, has been you.

-The biggest reason you don’t get answers is that you haven’t asked the questions.

-Your religion is your way of finding what is true.

-Destiny doesn’t push you where you don’t want to go. You’re the one who chooses.

Destiny’s up to you.

THANK YOU !!!

Céline Kakumanu

No comments:

Post a Comment