Monday, May 24, 2010

Profile: Mr. Paramjit Singh

Hi, I am Paramjit and I am the PE Mentor in SMIS. Apart from being a Black Belt holder in Karate, I have coached the students for various national and international sports competitions that include Cricket, Basketball, Softball and Table Soccer. My achievements as a coach include preparing a team for 20-20 Cricket tournament held at Sri Lanka and for a Table Soccer tournament at Malaysia.

My teaching experience include working in The Gurukul School, Panchkula, Alpine school, Panchkula, Dikshant International school, Panchkula, GEMS Cambridge International school, Hoshairpur. The discipline that got inculcated in my students in the process of becoming a good sports person has also helped them do well in their academics. I also take the credit for preparing a group of students for a Samurai Dance, in which I used karate as a performing art.

My other hobbies include cooking and listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment