Monday, May 24, 2010

Profile: Mr. Sandeep Arora

Hi! I am Sandeep. I am a Mentor Teacher of Mathematics in Sancta Maria International School. I am a teacher by choice and I thank Mirambika (A Sri Aurobindo School in Delhi) and thoughts on education by J. Krishnamurti for helping me to choose this noble profession.

I have been teaching for the last ten years and have taught in Mirambika, Rajghat Besant School( a Krishnamurti School in Varanasi), DPS (Bhopal), The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal and GEMS Cambridge international School, Hoshiarpur.
It is enriching to be with kids and I feel that to teach is to live.
My subject Mathematics is plain commonsense and it is the responsibility of all of us – parents, teachers and anyone interested in the teaching/learning of kids to develop a positive outlook for the subject in which we all want our kids to excel.
Apart from my passion for Mathematics, I love to spend time with myself (reflect), play all kinds of games and indulge in Origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment