Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Glimpse into my Daily Schedule

Helping in the Administration Department is a hands-on experience. There is so much to complete within a days time that I wish I could stretch the day further. Walk through a day with me..........

The first thing I do as I get to work is to Schedule my day. My day includes contacting Caterers, Facility Service Providers for the support staff. While I am doing this, the phone is consistently ringing and I have to multi-task by giving different information over the phone while collecting different information from the Facility Service Providers, both over the phone and online.

While I am in the middle of all this a couple of Sancta Maria students run in with excited and expectant faces wondering whats in store for them for the day! I am still wrapping my head around the children, the phone and the online inquires, when Olga, the Front Office Personnel walks in with a set of questions on Bloom's Taxonomy..... and this is just the beginning of the day!

I am sure you get a gist of how my day goes. I would write much more, but my PHONE IS RINGING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment