Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lord bind us together as one big family.


Settling down all by myself in a new place was a great experience for me. I am feeling good that I managed to survive on my own, without help from my family. However, now that my family has joined me, I am much more happy and content.

My kids are very happy in the new house as it is very breezy and pleasant. Sanchin, my elder daughter, has started coming to school along with me and loves it. She takes the initiative to speak in English and is learning to eat a variety of food which she would earlier avoid. Shailja, my wife, will be getting busy with her own job soon. We are looking out a good creche in the city for our younger one and a half year old daughter, Mitthu. Any suggestions? If you do know of some good creche, kindly let me know by writing in the comment section below this write-up.

1 comment:

  1. I know quite a lot of creche's in Yousufguda, Iam sorry u haven't written the information where r u staying now.

    ReplyDelete