Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Profile

I am Meena Sharma, a Mentor Teacher at Sancta Maria International.I am also a Hindi faculty member here. I have been in the field of teaching for the past 15 years and have gained experience enough to radiate love and compassion to all my children. I am a positive thinker and feel that every child can flourish in every field if we have trust in them and give them space, time , love and care.

In these past years I have taught in various schools around the country and now am residing in Hyderabad. The voyage from Orrisa to Bombay to Kochin to Port Blair and finally at Hyderabad has been an enriching experience and tumultuous at times. Every step of this journey reconfirmed my trust and faith in the innate talent of my students.

I believe that the biggest gratification for a teacher is to see the child learning with joy and the sparkle in their eyes when they succeed or discover something themselves. If somebody would ask me where do I see myself in the future I would say ‘In the hearts of my children’!
In my times of solitude I like to create poems and funny riddles on the people around me, who influence my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment