Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Puzzling Puzzle !


Hi, I am back with a puzzling puzzle for the teachers of Sancta Maria.Find out the members of the Sancta Maria family hidden in the following story –

One fine day a bright star from Hyderabad travelled all the way to Victoria Memorial and centered there. From there started a bus that visited the ancient Khajuraho temples, experienced the cold of Kasauli, explored the streets of Raipur,relaxed in the backwaters of Kerela, passed by the Gateway of India and after taking a dip in the Sutlej river came back to Hyderabad.The bus took an International trip to Paris that cost 100 Euros and to Moscow that ran into 100 Roubles.Finally, the bus returned to the beautiful City of Pearls !.....and purchased two sets of Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. I have worked out the answers...

    But... I am related to one Sancta Marian...

    Am I allowed to answer?

    And I promise I have not consulted anybody...

    I will not even consult my relative...

    ReplyDelete